Free UK Mainland Delivery on online orders over £25
With the current Covid-19 pandemic we have introduced these measures to keep both our customers and staff safe.
- Please be patient, customer numbers are being controlled to allow for safe shopping.
- Please wash your hands at the cleaning station before entering the store and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Please keep yourself a minimum of 2 metres away from other shoppers.
- Please only pick up what you intend to buy.
- There are no public toilets available.
- There are no refreshments available, or allowed to be consumed, in store.
- Customers must wear a disposable balaclava when trying on crash helmets.
- Please sanitise your hands before trying on gloves.
- We are accepting returns of faulty products, but we will need to hold them for 72-hours before we can process the return / repair.
- We have extended warranties on goods that have already been purchased, prior to the pandemic, by at least two months.
- Please pay by card if possible, though we will still accept cash.
- Fitting rooms can be used where necessary, please allow staff time to clean between fittings.
Thank You & Safe Shopping.