Top 5 Motorcycle Accessories for Spring
J&S Accessories love motorcycles as much as you do, and our passion for all things bike-related means that we are the perfect people to visit when you are shopping for new motorcycle accessories to get ready for spring. Whether you are visiting one of our stores – like the UK’s biggest motorcycle accessories store at Oakmere – or shopping online, you can choose from the widest range of the very best accessories for every budget and requirement. Here are five essential products for spring 2012:
• Helmets: Full-face motorcycle helmets undoubtedly offer the best protection, but it can be tempting to switch to an open-face helmet when temperatures begin to rise. This simply isn’t necessary thanks to the great products on offer at J&S Accessories, as our range features full-face helmets which are designed with high-quality ventilation systems to keep you cool yet safe on the roads. Many of our helmets also feature sun visors, which mean that even the brightest of days can be a biker’s dream.
• Boots: The right boots are essential. We always recommend that bikers invest in footwear which is designed for biking, as these boots offer the protection, and comfort, that you need on even the longest of journeys.
• Gloves: Should you take a tumble, your gloves can play a big part in protecting one of the most vulnerable parts of your body. Switch to summer gloves as the weather warms up, as their lightweight design and vents can help to keep your hands cool.
• Jackets: Whether you are an old hand at motorcycling or you have just taken your bike test, every biker’s wardrobe should feature a high-quality motorcycle jacket. We have a great range of jackets to suit every style and complement any bike.
• Suits: For maximum protection, invest in a new motorbike suit for spring. It can be tempting to dress down as temperatures rise, but a well-designed suit from one of the leading manufacturers can keep you safe throughout the seasons.
Get ready for a long spring and summer on the roads with new motorcycle accessories from J&S Accessories.